You are here:
Home » Products » Pharmacy » Dispill
WHAT IS DISPILL:
Dispill is a packaging system that places an individual's medications into daily color
coded blisters. Each dispill pack contains one week's supply of medication that is clearly
labeled and organized according to your personal information and medication schedule.
This takes the guesswork out of medication management, which could save you from
potentially serious complications.
DID YOU KNOW?:
- 50% of people do not take their medications properly.
- If you do not use your medication properly, it may not work for you. You could also experience adverse consequences, including hospitalization.
- Data suggests that approximately 25% of hospitalized patients were admitted for drug-related causes, and over 70% of those cases were deemed preventable.
WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO TAKE THE RIGHT MEDICATION AT THE RIGHT TIME!
With customized blister packs, we can help you stay healthy. Blister packs make it:
- Easier to remember to take your medications as each blister bubble corresponds to a specific time frame during the day.
- Easier to organize and take complex medication regimes and instructions.
- Medications will more likely be effective because it is taken when and as it should be.
- Safer - there is less chance of taking too much or too little of the medication.
- Medication problems are identified and efficiently managed between physician visits.
- Easier to monitor missed or extra doses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- We package your medications for you every week according to your medication schedule.
- Simple, color-coded daily dosing. (breakfast, noon, supper and bedtime)
- Easily detachable, which allows you to take only the medications that you need when you go out for the day.
- Any changes to your daily medications are also easily managed by our team, ensuring you are getting the correct medication.
- Discontinued medications are property and efficiently destroyed to avoid errors.
- Over-the-counter items, such as aspirin or vitamins can also be easily packed.
- Peel-back or punch-out styles available.
There is no addition charge, for most patients. If you would like your medications packaged
in our personalize blisters, please contact Findlay's (705) 647-8186 today to see if you qualify.